In 2017 the Hannover Messe starts with the lead theme „Integrated Industry - Creating Value“. The seven international leading trade fairs at the same time and the same place cover a wider range of themes and exhibits: R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology. From April 24 through 28, Fraunhofer IGD presents its new developments for the digitized work at the joint Fraunhofer booth Simulation in Hall 7 Booth D11.
- CUPstomizer: Additive Manufacturing for individual mass customization
- Plant@Hand3D: 3D control center for the production
- Tool cart and SAR – quality assurance in assembly
- Social Virtual Learning SVL
Our Event announcements
- Press breakfast: Thuesday, April 25, 2017, 10:00 a.m.Joint Fraunhofer Booth Simulation, hall 7 boothD11